1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198193291301 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zireael, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zireael

Zireael New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49630184
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198193291301

Victim profile: 76561198059526097

What happened? Description:
    I found him in CSGOLounge with a trade(he didn't send me, i found him) in which he wanted my knife for his. I sent him an offer and added on steam. After a while he adds me and I asked him about the trade, he didn't play CSGO he said. So he bought his knife to trade with a guy a STEAM TRADING CARD for his gf's birthday, he got the knife from opskins so he could trade it.
    There was a guy who had this Steam Card but once the scammer offered him realmoney he proceeded to block him, now the scammer needed my help to talk with that guy.

After explaining this, I told him no problem as long as he traded me his knife. I talked to the guy who had the card and he said he had to go but he sent me an offer for it. My Flip Knife and my Glock for his card.
    I told the scammer he wouldn't accept money but that he sent me a trade. Being careful I told him if he wanted me to accept it he'd have to buy me a Glock. Alright he said. I waited until he had it and then I said I was going to accept the Trade Card offer.
    When I accepted I sent the scammer a trade request, he got in and offered the stuff we accorded, I offered the card and clicked ready, he did too, But he never pressed accept. He cancelled the trade and blocked me.

Now I'm left with the card, I sent a message to the guy who traded me the card asking if i could get back my stuff, since he didn't block me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Zireael

Zireael New User

Steam:
    I just found that both guys are connected. One profile cancelled the listing of the card, I looked it up and saw it was a second account of the guy who traded me. This account had 2 friends, also had my Glock in his inventory, one the guy with the card and the other is an account who is friends with the scammer.

Fake listing account:
    | steamname: Unknown
    | steam3ID: [U:1:233008917]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:116504458
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193274645
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198193274645
  3. Zireael

Zireael New User

Steam:
  4. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.