1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198194021410 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by a communist, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70805473
    it was there in the bottom left corner, other than that the URL doesn't appear anywhere.
  2. At Least I Can Bhop

At Least I Can Bhop Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116877841
    I blocked you after you came to me after you got scammed calling me a f*cking scammer, I tried to tell you this was not true but you kept shouting verbal abuse and even when I unfriended you you added me back and kept doing the same thing, so, I then blocked you.

Look, I'm sorry for your loss, but I didn't scam you.
  3. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    The pictures clearly prove you scammed me, if you simply said you did it and apologized instead of pretending it wasn't you, we could simply get this over with
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    I'm still waiting for Paypal screenshots.
  5. At Least I Can Bhop

Steam:
    I think he has realised that he got scammed by an impersonator. Can we close this thread already please? Already lost customers because of this false report.
  6. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    No we can't, I'm just trying to get a hold of the paypal screenshots, give me a little bit. But I will prove you scammed me, you put me through hell for a week or so and I'm not going to let you get away with it.
  7. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to provide the screenshot in full screen and without cropping anything. Also make sure you upload it to SteamRep forum, just hit the "Upload a File" button.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    Wouldn't that expose private information? Such as CC numbers? That's why it's taken me so long to do this.
  10. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    I will hide it from general population as soon as you post it.
  11. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    So I'm supposed to trust you with such valuable information to prove something that happened a few months ago? If that's the case then I mine as well just end it now, because I'm really not in the mood to expose that information, even to someone who's trusted. If I wouldn't show it to my best friend, why would I show it to some mod on a website? I mean I'm sorry but I can't show you CC numbers, even if you are a moderator. :/
  12. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    The final piece
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @a communist, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
  14. At Least I Can Bhop

Steam:
    LMAO anyone can see that I didn't scam you. Hell, you didn't even trade the knife to me and in my bio it clearly states that I have no other accounts.
  15. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    Yeah because not like you could fake your bio or anything to cover it up. I provided the evidence so at this point your faking doesn't matter.
  16. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    I legitimately showed a screenshot where you told me that was your account and you verified it was you.
  17. At Least I Can Bhop

Steam:
    This has been left here for 4 months, it is clear that I did not scam him as anyone can see. I would like this closed as it has greatly affected my ability to trade with others and I have lost a large amount of potential customers because of this false report.
  18. a communist

a communist New User

Steam:
    Oh please just shut up and let due process run it's course- it's clear you DID scam me and anyone but someone who knows they're guilty would deny it. As I've already stated more than enough times for everyone that isn't a brick to understand, I literally provided a screenshot where the link of the person I traded to is the link of your profile, that's literally undeniable truth that you're the person who I traded it to. I hope for all I care that every single supposed 'customer' of yours finds the truth out about you. It's clearly not a false report, hence why it's under review, now please let due process run it's course. No idea why the admins are taking this long reviewing it
  19. At Least I Can Bhop

Steam:
    They are taking this long because IT IS A FAKE REPORT.

YOU GOT SCAMMED BY AN IMPERSONATOR WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!
  20. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.