1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198195507346 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by -hg- Kamun, Jan 19, 2016.

1. -hg- Kamun

-hg- Kamun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13351246
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198195507346

Victim profile: 76561197986968220

What happened? Description:
    Was attempting to set up a trade with this user. He originally offered a Flip Tiger Tooth FN for my Point Disarray and Gut Knife. I asked him for a Vulcan MW Stat AK instead, as they were similarly valued. He seemed to agree, but then kept asking me to "put forth effort." by trusttrading. He then asked me to trade the items to a "real life online friend" to prove they werent "Trade-locked". After telling him I know that story, he blocked me. Please refer to the screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof1 and 2 are chat windows.

Proof3 shows profile.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- Kamun

-hg- Kamun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13351246
    Hoping to bump this. It's been over 2 weeks.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't bump the reports please
  4. My-chan

My-chan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101104695
    I know how you feel as he is stil super active at trying to scam people but I'm sure the admins here are swamped with other reports as well so nothing we can do but wait patiently. Meanwhile I really hope he doesn't get his claws into a new victim. I was lucky to see thru his scam and started to ss the chat as soon as i was suspicious. Lucky i didn't lose any items but I already heard of 1 other victim after me who did lose a gut knife and some gun skins, which is why i lodged a report straight away hoping to warn others about this scumbag.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm moving the report to review - I was able to confirm that the user was in contact with you. The review process takes time, be patient. Thanks!