1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198196472395 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RussLandIst<3, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussLandIst<3

RussLandIst<3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:111000967
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198196472395

Victim profile: 76561198182267663

What happened? Description:
    He messeged me saying if i know what is jackpot sites, and i said yes. Then he said he know a glitch on one site that u can win 100%. And he predicted the 3 guys who one. And i agreed to try it. First i put my m4 hyper beast in and i won 1k $ pot with 1% win percentige. After that moment i knew that he is the owner of the site. After u won the pot you needed to recive trade offer but i didnt. Then he said u need to win 2 games to get trade offer, so i went in again. And i lost. After that he deleted me from friends and blocked me.

P.S: i got photos from my 2nd profile and there he admits that he scammed me and was the owner of the site. And even said if i want to get my items back i need to get someone else to bet on his site 20$. His site site is www.csgo2world.com. And sorry for my bad english. And i know i did the wrong thing to trust him. I was just hungry for money.

P.S.S: We met in a csgo competetive game a couple months ago.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I need three things:

I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way!

Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.

Last thing is go ahead after that screenshot above for inventory - click on users name - copy/paste it in the Steamrep search - copy/paste the SR profile block to the report.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.