1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198200950247 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Prohunter69, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prohunter69

Prohunter69 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56027358
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198200950247

Victim profile: 76561198072320444

What happened? Description:
    Saw him through bp.tf forum, was very cooperative on proof of base and troops. Gave him an offer of a 25 key unusual, but retracted it, then made a deal on 10 keys. Traded him, gave me information, put the information in and got an error. Told him about this error and he just slowly talked, like he didnt know how to speak english. Next day i asked him for a repay and he just laughed.​

Provide Evidence:
    I do not have the full chat, but i do have the trades and me putting the information into the new device. the first proof shows just the last part of the talk before i removed him, he was not cooperating and refused to give me back the 10 keys because he "unboxed" them. Proof 2 shows the trade going through. Proof 3 shows me putting the information i got from him into the new device. Proof 4 shows me that the information i put is incorrect. I saw his trade here http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php...ount-lvl-107-for-sale-for-tf2-items/?hl=clash . I do understand im missing a big part of the chat but the evidence i have provided shows that the information i got was false and he did not want to cooperate.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Without the entire chat we can not process your report.
    SteamRep does not handle reports for games or items traded outside of Steam.
    • CD Keys/Game Code scam reports:
      • Please report to the community where the trade originated and make a steam support ticket. https://support.steampowered.com/
        • Game keys/codes are impossible to verify as legitimate to begin with or what account the code is redeemed on. Before we only accepted if a user had solid proof, but now are rejecting all such reports.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.