1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198200999795 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mannin1337.xyz, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mannin1337.xyz

mannin1337.xyz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7703304
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198200999795

Victim profile: 76561197975672336

What happened? Description:
    He tried to tell me he can change the colour on hes roulette site (wich he showed me after on facebook he actually can)
    I told him I can help him to get all skins from the site for him because he said he is banned from the site and he was co-owner and I wanted to be nice to him. I don't need those skins anyways.
    I said i will get the 250 free coin and then he can change it for me because thats what he asked for. Then he said i need more and i need to deposit 150€ and than green because he doesnt want to change it too often. Fishy...​

Provide Evidence:
    He added me from a fake facebook (idk if facebook chat matters but i think the steam one is enought evidence in itself) and we talked there about the colour changing thing. I told him hes a scammer and then I just came here on steamrep.

Also i know screenshots shouldn't be edited but i dont know how to hide my facebook friendlist so i hope its not a problem.

Thank's.​

Attached Files:

2. mannin1337.xyz

mannin1337.xyz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7703304
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no noted scam here.. just discussions of doing something along those lines. Don't accept anything from facebook so based on what was present with steam chat there is nothing here to process this report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.