1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198201328130 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Benny. C, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benny. C

Benny. C New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70125086
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198201328130

Victim profile: 76561198100515900

What happened? Description:
    We've been friends for a while, he's done good deals with me before, gave me discounts, bonus's etc... but one night he came online and said "Sway: k well. I owe my friend money and i don't get my paycheck til 3 days. And hes leaving soon so i have pay him back. my items are untradeable. And you have 14 keys which are tradable (I hope). So was wondering if you could lend me the 14 keys. Which I will pay back i promise pay back you double plus give you brazzers life time as well as try as i can to get those cams for you. I will pay u double than what u are giving me" (yes, he has a legit brazzers shop haha) anyway. I knew there was a risk goign into this , and I don't mind that he ran off with the keys I have a job and am a pretty big trader so 14 keys doesn't mean much to me. I'm just posting this here to warn others of this user.​

Provide Evidence:
    There's an image of the trade​

Attached Files:

2. randompieguy3

randompieguy3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81063559
    For this to be considered you must put screenshots of your agreement via steam chat. Also I don't remember but with loans there is a minimum amount of days you have to wait before you can report that person. How many days ago did ago did you loan him the keys and how many days did you agree till he would give you the keys back?
  3. Benny. C

Benny. C New User

Steam:
    Sorry random; I've never really reported anyone before. But he promised me keys on the 5th of january. And then msg'd me "sorry I didn't get my paycheck" I found it weird because he never blocked and removed me until today. I'll try and provide more screanshots.
  4. randompieguy3

randompieguy3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81063559
    Great! :D I look forward to another scammer getting reported! :D
  5. Benny. C

Benny. C New User

Steam:
    here's more evidence of the chatlog before the trade.

Attached Files:

6. Benny. C

Benny. C New User

Steam:
    Huge update, I used my friends account and added sway pretending to buy one of his logos he sells through paypal. Heres the chat log "sway is confirmed a scammer..png (I also uploaded a video file, because that pictures pretty horrible I know....) <---- there it is.
    (all that happend on the 19th/1/2016)

Now today, he came online and I chucked him a message, this one does get weird, but I really wanted them back for some reason lol, he claims his selling his account, i'll just put this in video form, can't be botherd to do text.

<-----

Thank you for taking the time to look at my reports.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Benny. C Please provide a trade inventory history screen shot this time from the date of the the trade in question till present and do this in a web browser. Move your mouse pointer over the users name so it prompts hypertext link and screen shot then upload - do not edit anything.
  8. Benny. C

Benny. C New User

Steam:
    That 30 cents p90 was a gift for me because I was so "nice" as you can see in the videos. He gave it to me to protect him from getting a reprot

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks for that, do you still have contact with the user on this account? There wasn't a deadline that I could tell noted for when the user had to pay you back for the loan. Can you point that out please?
  10. Benny. C

Benny. C New User

Steam:
    No, his blocked me on both accounts. He promised me I'd get payed back on the 5th. Which he then said, sorry you're going to have to wait 1 more week. 1 week later, Sorry you need to wait another week. After that he blocked and removed me. Which is what I don't understand why didn't he block and remove me as soon as he got what he wanted.

I actually managed to find his phone number if you would like that
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok, I'm moving the report for review..and no we don't need the phone number.
  12. Swaythebest

Swaythebest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120531201
    Amazing looking at my own report, wasn't a scam more like a bad trade, I offered you something and you did too. Fair trade
  13. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.