1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Report: 76561198203068815 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Paradox 2, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Paradox 2

Paradox 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83568371
    @Extremely Weird D-Bag I am not here to talk to you i am here to talk to steamrep admins/mods. I undertood that you are not a person that can be reasoned with.
    I supported my claim with evidence.It is clear that you made up this story after you saw the report.

This person claims that there was a money transaction but fails to support this with evidence.He changed his story when he saw the report (as you can see on the screenshots of the messages he admits owing me but later says that i am blackmailing him).
    He has been reported before and proven to be a fraud.He is still twisting the story as he goes but i assure you he will have ZERO evidence of his claims.His way of defending himself is by manuplating everyone and trying to make me look guilty.
    He is caught red handed.I have evidence to back up my story, he repetedly fails to provide evidence.
  2. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Extremely Weird D-Bag New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:121401543
    The mods have stated multiple times you do not have any evidence and are making loosely based accusations. And I said I'm going to cooperate with moderators as much as I can, providing bank statements is not the way to go however. Either way, I do not need to prove anything until you show people evidence of me saying i'd like to "broker" your items, which is impossible to get considering this is an elaborate rouse and I never said anything of the sort. Good luck and have fun :)
  3. Paradox 2

Paradox 2 New User

Steam:
    I provided the evidence.I posted a CONFESSİON from you.I dont know how to make this more clear.I cant believe you're still trying to find your way out of this.YOU scammed YOU got caught I dont only have the proof i have A CONFESSİON! You said you owed me and then changed your story and lied to the admins.You are caught red handed and you are still trying to twist the story.You cant post any evidence becaouse you dont have any.You are a confirmed scammer.You did this before and you are doing it again.
  4. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    "I provided the evidence.I posted a CONFESSİON from you.I dont know how to make this more clear." You have provided no evidence, all you have done is give one screenshot of me saying I'll need a little while, I did not agree to anything, and as I said that was a try to get some hard evidence out of you, not me. I just wanted you to mention the earlier transaction at least once so I could be prepared when you took your blackmailing to the next level.
    "YOU scammed YOU got caught I dont only have the proof i have A CONFESSİON! You said you owed me and then changed your story and lied to the admins.You are caught red handed and you are still trying to twist the story." I laughed at this line, no offence, but if I had known what kind of scum you were and what kind of s✿✿✿ you were going to try before I traded you, I'd have blocked you faster than you could say blackmail.. I never "confessed" as you say so regarding our trade. All I did was play along when you kept saying s✿✿✿ like "when am I getting those 220 keys from you then ;)", in hopes to get you to admit I had already paid you off earlier and this was an extra.
    "You cant post any evidence becaouse you dont have any." I WON'T post any evidence because 1.) I simply don't need to, as it's clear what kind of game you're playing here. An admin politely told you to f✿✿✿ off as soon as your report was up. 2.) Posting bank statements online on a gaming forum, no matter how much of importance Steamrep thinks it to be, is something I'm never going to do. No, i will not disclose my bank transactions and personal details over a little kid trying to get rich. I am innocent until proven guilty, and as long as you have any proof of me actually "brokering" your items, which is impossible - you are s✿✿✿ out of luck.
    ".You are a confirmed scammer.You did this before and you are doing it again." This one made me laugh a lot, yet again. No, I am not a confirmed scammer. I broker hats worth 8 times your backpack on a DAILY basis. I've middlemanned spycrabs on servers like The Vatican. I've bought a golden pan for cash, with no issues. I've bought hundreds of keys in pure and in unusuals at once for cash, without issues. You are the problem here, not me. And if you mean the report I had up last month for me "doing it again", you are mistaken my dear friend. The guy got a faulty wallet code, and I was trying to fix the issue in concern. When it was confirmed that it was indeed the wallet code I sold him that was faulty, and he wasn't an idiot like you trying to get free keys, I paid him off in full pure. I also got a refund for the faulty wallet code I was sold. So no, I'm not "doing it again", you're just trying very hard to get a measly amount of money that isn't yours.
    That will be all, I'd request all admins to please get this investigation over with, I feel my brain cells and my hope in humanity being lowered every time I come on here and read this guy's next reply.
  5. Paradox 2

Paradox 2 New User

Steam:
    @Extremely Weird D-Bag You are really unbelieveble.I still cant believe you are trying to get out of this! Evidence does not stop being evidence just because you say.Some random story you tell doesnt become real because you tell it.I am realy bored of talking to you.You are a joke.You make things up as you go and hope people will believe you.

I will just summarize the evidence i have against this guy so this whole process will end quicker.

-He is caught admitting he owes me but later tells the mods i scammed him.He changes his story later on.There are screenshots.

-He claims that he paid me money via wire transfer but repetedly fails to provide proof.Makes up excuses.

-I posted a screenshot of the trade.ALL he has to do is to post evidence of this wire transfer but he cant because it never happened.

-This person is a comfirmed scammer.He tryed to scam someone before and failed.HE is trying again.

I sincerely apologize to any admins/mods for taking your time and making you deal with this man.I hope we can get this over with as soon as possible.It is only a matter of evidence vs words.Please dont let this guy get away with this.You will see this guy here again because he will do it again.
    Thank you all for your patience.
    Emirso2 likes this.
  6. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    That statement drips with hypocrisy... as I said I'm done talking to this guy too. Let's leave it upto the admin to decide considering you have so much evidence and are so unjustly treated, boo hoo.
  7. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    @Paradox 2 if there's claims of payment to wire transfer to you, please provide info of the transaction; since the other party don't want to cooperate.
  9. Paradox 2

Paradox 2 New User

Steam:
    @Sjru Sorry i dont understand what you mean.He is the one that says there was a wire transfer.There was no wire transfer.He refuses to cooperate because the wire tranfer didnt happen in the first place.
  10. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Well can you prove there was not wire transfer in this case?
  11. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    I can't believe I got outpost banned because of this kid.
    I've lost all respect for Steamrep I had.
    I've reported 3 people who are scammers, with my evidence being him claiming in chat he tried to scam me, and him scamming 8 other people and so on. Those reports have never been replied to, in several months.
    People who openly state they are scamming are ignored.
    However, when a kid comes on and posts some bullshit story of me brokering currency items for him for several weeks, he not only gets instant responses, but he also actually gets taken seriously.
    Excuse me if I don't rush to post bank statements online. No offense to anyone reading this, but I have more money in the bank than the net worth of anyone who has nothing better to do than moderate the forum, times ten.
    I'm glad I got bored of high tier trading, I'm sure I'd have quit it anyways after this incident.
    Anyone with common sense would know that you don't add someone and then ask them to broker currency items for you for 2 weeks.
  12. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    Alright, so as I've been told on my outpost appeal, it basically comes out to me showing you guys my bank statements or not.
    I am willing to do the same if you comply with what I ask of you as well.
    I am officially reporting @Toughsox and @Sjru for scamming me for 4000$ bank wire. If they wish to disprove it, all I ask is they post their bank statements on this forum, just like you are asking me to do.
    Certainly that's not out of the question, this is just an online forum after all, since just like Paradox here I'm only randomly accusing you, and you're guilty until proven innocent. Are you saying you'll take a mark on your head if you do not want to post the statements?
    If this criteria is met you'll have my statements found online as soon as possible.
  13. Paradox 2

Paradox 2 New User

Steam:
    @Extremely Weird D-Bag The only reason you got banned is because YOU CLAİMED that there was a wire transfer.You have the burden of proof! IF you report @Toughsox and @Sjru you have to provide evidence not them.Likewise because you said there was a money transfer you have to prove there was!

@Sjru There is no way to distinctly prove that there was no wire transfer because well.. there was none.I dont even have a bank account.
    Please note that he is constantly trying to blame me and make up excuses for not posting that bank statament.
    Also finally please note that in my previous replys i proved that he was lying repeatedly.If you look at the screenshots i posted, it becomes pretty obvious that he made up this story after i reported him.

Sorry for the long reply.I am just very frustrated from dealing with this scammer.Thanks for you patience.
  14. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    Lol at the bank account thing.
    Anyways, it's not like i'm trying to extort keys out of them, unlike some people.
    I'm just asking if it's "protocol" to post personal information, that too stuff like bank statements, please go ahead and post yours first. Show me how "normal" it really is to post stuff like that on here. If you think i should do the same because of a random idiot, please let me be the random idiot and ask you for yours.
    Linkin Park. #nosound likes this.
  15. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    @Extremely Weird D-Bag Make a valid report against me, show a trade we had that you are claiming I defrauded you, and I will gladly show whatever is needed to clear my name.
    Until then, your ban on Outpost is in fact in full effect and will remain so until this report is settled in your favor. Not a minute before.
  16. Paradox 2

Paradox 2 New User

Steam:
    @Extremely Weird D-Bag That is just an excuse.You can post a bank statement by censoring the parts that you dont want anybody to see.You CANT post it it because it DOESNT exist!
  17. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    all i'm saying is you wouldn't post your own bank statements online. and take my word for it when i say mine have considerably more risk.
    I'll just let Sjru decide what's best, because Toughsox seems to be a little one-sided and Paradox, well, is a dumbass trying very hard to get some money.
  18. Paradox 2

Paradox 2 New User

Steam:
    @Extremely Weird D-Bag I cant believe you can lie that easily to me, to the admins and to the mods.You are a god damn sociopath!

@Sjru and @Toughsox i know i said this so many times and i am sorry i will say it one more time.I know you are bored of this, i am too.
    There is evidence.Look at the screenshots from the previous replys.He is CAUGHT lying.I'm trying to explain this as best as i can but because this guy keeps diverting the story
    it is getting harder.Please look at the facts and the evidence.
    Fact: He is lying.It is in the screenshots.He confesses owing me.If you look at the screenshots it is CLEAR that he made up this story after he saw this report.
    Fact: He says that there was a wire transfer but fails to provide evidence of any colour.
    When i was getting scammed i didnt know i was getting scammed that's why i didnt screenshot the chats at THAT TIME.I did screenshot everything after i realized he was scamming me.
    Yet he says I blackmailed him but fails to provide any evidence of any kind.If what he said was true he would have had evidence because he would've known from the first second!

I'm sorry but i am just really frustrated with this guy insulting everyones intelligence, lying repeatedly and getting away with it.
  19. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Extremely Weird D-Bag If you wish to provide what is needed but keep it private I will accept the images in private and make them private only to Sjru and myself. We have no intentions of causing you any issues with your privacy.
  20. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    The fact that you fail to understand is that i don't want to give out bank statements with your net worth as a bar tab on them out like christmas cards. You guys surprise me by the fact how important you think you really are. And how impartial you can be. How about you tell this guy to go f✿✿✿ himself like you told a friend of mine here to do. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/6-month-old-report-moved-to-archive-without-review.33775/
    I give up on this thread and the community behind it, your methods of working and tolerating random idiots because you're ones yourself repulse me.
    You can essentially go f✿✿✿ yourself. I'm not the high tier scammer the one sided admins in this forum think I am, and I'm not actively selling everything I own because I'm scared of you. That's because I've done nothing wrong. For probably the 10th time now - which is probably how many reports steamrep has actually reviewed until now - no I will not give you my bank statements. Not privately, not publicly. I called you out and told you to give me your bank statements if you guys think it's not a big deal. Sure, I'll take them in private too.
    Now you can take the mass amounts of evidence and the fact that you were going to close the thread anyways before you and ignore the primate trying to get back two months of his allowance because he doesn't have money for bananas, or you can take his word for it and show the world how oblivious you really are, althought I doubt that needs to be repeated yet again.
    Good day, do as you like.
    The only reason you're called an online justice forum is because it's politically incorrect to call you ✿✿✿✿✿✿s.
    I'll keep cashing in more, and playing the games i love to play, not scam random kids for 400$ and then sit on the keys until I get marked.
    Good day.