1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198203128485 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by kayganstyle, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayganstyle

kayganstyle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42099739
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198203128485

Victim profile: 76561198044465207

What happened? Description:
    This guy was in my friend list for months. I bought couple Steam accounts from him and everything went smooth. Today he asked that if I'm accepting to trade my CS:GO item for his GTA V gift. In normal situations I do not accept such offer but I made a huge mistake and accepted. I got the gift first cause of my reputation in our common forums and sent that AK-47 skin to him. In couple hours or less GTA V is removed from my library and Steam sent me an error message as shown in the screenshot. I asked for my skin back which is like impossible from that moment and he removed me from his friend list as expected. If needed I can translate that conversation to English. I am reporting him for stopping him to scam others. If he wasn't in my friend list for months I would not accept that offer for sure. Nothing to do :)

Provide Evidence:
    last screenshot is wide cause of the second monitor. i didnt want to edit that evidence.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but we don't accept reports (chat screenshots,evidence) that isn't in English due to change in policy.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    You can report user to Valve instead or a partner comm that accepts that language.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.