1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198203860044 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Mochila, May 25, 2015.

1. Mochila

Mochila New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39089984
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198203860044

Victim profile: 76561198038445697

What happened? Description:
    Offered to buy my Gut Knife Stained Well-Worn. Had plenty of profile rep so I decided to go first. He offered to add a m4 griffin in addition to the $46. We traded, he said okay let me login and then deleted me off of his friends list, added a custom url to his profile, and tried to change his name using "..." and ".." enough times to wipe out the past names but I got his old names on screen cap. He is blocking me now, will not respond to any adds. A trustworthy friend recommended him to me. Said he has been on his friend's list for a very long time. The accused profile deleted the person who recommended him to me as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry for the portion on the left of each picture. I didn't want to crop my screen at all so it grabbed the other monitor as well. The proof is the section on the right.

Also, I apologize for the pictures on the accused's profile. Couldn't figure out a way to remove them without breaking authenticity.

I know there's little to know hope I'll get my money or my item. I just want to make sure no one else gets scammed by this guy, because his profile is quite legit and has like 9 pages of rep including paypal rep that date all the way back to January and his steam account has a decent level and a few badges. Really didn't seem like a scammer. I was completely shocked.​

Attached Files: