1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198203961352 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PrettySwankBro, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrettySwankBro

PrettySwankBro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56085670
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198203961352

Victim profile: 76561198072437068

What happened? Description:
    Saw his listing for CSGO for 3 keys, so I added him. He looked pretty trustworthy, with no scamming history and some +rep by others who bought games from him. I traded him the three keys. Later on, he asked for 1 more key. At this point, I decided to stop the trade, since I was only going to pay 3 keys. After declining the trade, he blocked me on Steam and never gave me back my keys.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 358733
    Initial trade agreement ^ View attachment 358734
    Me being stupid and trusting him^
    View attachment 358735
    Him asking for an additional key, which I declined^
    View attachment 358736
    Blocked me after the decline, taking my 3 keys^
    View attachment 358737
    Verification of identity (no one impersonated him to take my items)
    View attachment 358738
    Steam library, shows that I never received the game.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @PrettySwankBro Do you have a way to show you didn't receive the game?
  3. PrettySwankBro

PrettySwankBro New User

Steam:
    Gift history

Attached Files:

• gh.png
      gh.png
      File size:
      340.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Iuli_trade.tf

Iuli_trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121847812
    @PrettySwankBro
    Dude , it is not a scamm . I told you that if you give me 4 keys i will give you the cs go . You gave me 3 keys .
    1.) Read on STEAM TRADING rules !!!!!!
    If someone is going first is his risk . Not a scamm .
    2.) I risked to be first like 3 times and the players stole my items. Player with lvl 40 on steam and middleman .
    3.) I didn't sell the keys . I can give you them back , but i know that is not a scam . Only your risk .
  5. PrettySwankBro

PrettySwankBro New User

Steam:
    Lolwut
    Your outpost thread clearly says 1:3. Not 1:4.
    Just because there is a risk to going first doesn't give you the right to steal 3 keys from me. If you haven't sold the keys yet, just give them back to me, and this crap will be over for both of us.
    {BBG} Big Bang Theory likes this.
  6. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    @Iuli_trade.tf It sounds like you are admitting that what PrettySwankBro has said, that you have received his 3 keys and have not given him what he bought.

Here is what I have trouble understanding:

PrettySwankBro, why did you trade him 3 keys and not accept the CSGO at that point in time? Why did you trade him 3 keys for nothing? I saw the mobile stuff... why not just wait till trade could have been done 1:3 or 1:4 and not 0:3?

Iuli_trade.tf, It does NOT look like the deal was for 4 keys. Why do you think you are entitled to keep what you admit you have taken from him? How is it that you ended up with 3 keys for nothing? You have been unrightfully enriched (according to your admission)!
    On your number 4, you say that you can give him his property back. I suggest you do that right away or give him the game you were selling.

It looks like Iuli_trade.tf has scammed PrettySwankBro if what he bought has not been delivered as promised, or his keys returned.
    @Iuli_trade.tf Your response is down right outrageous!
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  7. Iuli_trade.tf

Iuli_trade.tf New User

Steam:
    @PrettySwankBro
    I can give you the keys back or the cs go , but i still have the report and tf2outpost.com bann.
    So if you delete the report and the admin my bann , i can give you the cs go or the keys xD
    If not that's it . Peace !
  8. Iuli_trade.tf

Iuli_trade.tf New User

Steam:
    Accept me I will give you the keys or the csgo . Sorry for what happened.
  9. Iuli_trade.tf

Iuli_trade.tf New User

Steam:
    OK I added you
  10. PrettySwankBro

PrettySwankBro New User

Steam:
    Issue has been resolved. He sent me the gift.

Attached Files:

11. Iuli_trade.tf

Iuli_trade.tf New User

Steam:
    I sent him the gift !

Attached Files:

12. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    I am glad this is seemingly resolved, but in my opinion luli_trade.tf at least deserves a SR_warning (and I would be fine with it being a BBG_warning)

Why? Because of the mentality of this user.
    When he did not deliver the game as promised and then tried to extort one more key, constituted a scam.
    After he gets reported, his defense is that he is innocent because he was trusted (and thus it was the other guy's risk)
    Then instead of making things right, it was conditional (don't report me and I will honor the original agreement)

luli_trade.tf , you have some screwed up understanding of what is right and wrong. I really wonder how you would have felt if he did to you what you did to him? While I am glad you finally made PrettySwankBro whole, I hope you get a warning at a minimum due to how outrageous your first post response was. While this is over a small amount, scamming is not a function of the amount of the take; but of the mindset and actions of the 2 traders.
    You put PrettySwankBro through a lot of aggravation just over the attempt to extort one key out of him and I would bet at this point in time, you feel you have done nothing wrong.
  13. Iuli_trade.tf

Iuli_trade.tf New User

Steam:
    I didn't think about it. I mean i didn't think if i keep the keys i will be reported and banned on tf2outpost. It was a surprise for me . I'm sorry for what happened and i will never do that again . I send a ticket to tf2outpost to unban me . I will be happy if they will unban me . Sorry for that guys ! Don't steal like me items , because you will be reported ! Peace !!
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Refunding the keys just because you have a report here or ban on outpost doesn't mean the report will be lifted here or outpost. To be determined at this point.
    Tf2outpost will likely not remove the ban till this report is cleared and even then that is up to them. I'm moving this report to be final reviewed by an admin to make determination.
  15. Iuli_trade.tf

Iuli_trade.tf New User

Steam:
    Can you remove the report? Or someone else.
  16. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    Hello @Iuli_trade.tf ,

No, the report won't get removed for any reason. I will be concluding this report based on the following:
    • The trade agreement was for 3 "keys" not 4. After you got the 3 "keys" you tried getting an additional "key" and refused to send the "Steam Gift" that was agreed on.
    • Later on you removed and blocked the other party without sending the "Steam Gift" that was in the agreement for the 3 "keys" you already got.
    • When the report got submitted and you got banned from tf2outpost you tried avoiding a SR Ban tag and to get youself unbanned from tf2outpost by refunding the other party.
    • Then you unblocked the other party and sent the "Steam Gift" which was agreed upon.
    In my conclusion you only sent the "Steam Gift" to the other party just to avoid a SteamRep Ban and to get yourself unbanned from tf2outpost. What? You were surprised that you got caught by tf2outpost and you got banned? You clearly scammed the other party (reporter) and I will be issuing a full SR Banned tag for this.
  17. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.