1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198204443392 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 『Λϙυα』| trade.tf, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 『Λϙυα』| trade.tf

『Λϙυα』| trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72459949
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198204443392

Victim profile: 76561198105185626

What happened? Description:
    I met this random person in a server the other day, he was topping the board the other day, so I didn't want to mess with him and joined his team.

He probably saw the unusual anger I was wearing and wanted it, so he asked me to add him. Stupidly, I did add him.

After that, I played a match of MVM with him. Everything was going smoothly until he actually asked about the unusual. I didn't trust him, so I denied while he kept bugging me about it.

Several hours later, he asked if he could buy it off me. This time, when I said no, he suddenly started asking me to trade for all the taunts I have.
    The problem is that the item he traded me for the taunts wasn't even worth that much, the item was rarely sold; If it were to be sold, it's usually bought for $1 - $2. There was only one item of that type in the market, and it was being listed by one of his friends for about $23 (probably assisting him).
    The guy was acting all nicely and stuff, so I didn't mind taking a look at the actual item on on the community market to see the actual price. Then I put all my taunts in and traded them for the crap skin.

After he got the taunts, he still hasn't blocked me because he still wants my unusual. He kept sending me messages and trade requests while I was sleeping.

The next day, for some reason I went to his profile and read the fake comments that his friends posted there to support his scamming and got tricked. Then I went to the trade offers then accepted it, because he said he's borrowing it and will return it to me along with the taunts by the 28th.

After the scam (which I didn't realize, still got tricked by the comments at the time), we went to some servers and played together. At the middle of the match, he suddenly left the game.
    I then went to search for him in my friend's list, but he wasn't there. I went to check his profile and saw that it was private. I tried to add friend him, but i said I was blocked.

After that, I went to search for all the details of the scammer, the scammer's supporter from several different sources and found as much information as I could gather.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be careful when you trade everyone, don't be too ignorant and don't trust complete strangers.

EVIDENCE ARE THE PICTURES​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 421611 View attachment 421612 My unusual hat that was in the scammer's backpack before

View attachment 421611 The scammer set their profile to private after the scam

View attachment 421612
    View attachment 421613 The top part is where the scammer tricked me into giving him all my skins and a cosmetic.
    The bottom part is where they tricked me into trading my taunts for the "crappy" skin (see below for more on this)

View attachment 421614
    The name of the account when I originally got scammed. The user has changed their identity many times before.

View attachment 421615 There is only one listing of the weapon's cheap skin at a ridiculously high price ($23). The listing was made by Adreno. (Adreno's the supporter of the scam)
    (see below)

View attachment 421616
    View attachment 421617 The trade offer that was accepted along with the lie (1st part) and the promise (which is also a lie).

View attachment 421618
    I was blocked by the user after the scam

View attachment 421619
    The top picture is me questioning the supporter. The supporter avoided going to the website (probably because he doesn't want to give up the anger)

The bottom picture is another evidence. You could see that the first one who has it was Uber__, who is actually in my friend's list. He gifted it to me (2nd). The 3rd and 4th ones are the scammers.

View attachment 421620 Me asking the supporter about him and the scammer's relationship, which he totally lied about.

View attachment 421621 View attachment 421622
    View attachment 421623 In these three pictures, they show that Adreno (the supporter) actually knows the scammer very well, to the point where their friendship can't be deleted

View attachment 421625
    Adreno (the supporter) currently has my unusual anger (as you can see in his item showcase)

View attachment 421624
    The original scamming offer​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.