1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198205217835 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by haxagon | crimson.gg, Oct 4, 2015.

1. haxagon | crimson.gg

haxagon | crimson.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121510732
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198205217835

Victim profile: 76561198121042204

What happened? Description:
    Long story short, a potential scamming victim turned scammer.
    What happened is my friend on steam 'H3adshotZ' added this guy called Fordy.
    He tried to do the steam wallet scam on Fordy and asks me to help.
    He gives me Fordy's link (Fordy being the accused) and I add Fordy.
    Instead of telling Fordy that H3adshotZ can be trusted, I told Fordy that H3adshotZ was a scammer (see 'steamchatevidence1.png')
    Today at around 1:48-1:52am (I'm up late waiting to play TF2 with my friend), this guy called GungnamStyle contacts me claiming that Fordy scammed him.
    Now what happens is I ask GungnamStyle to upload some screenshots to Gyazo.com.
    He doesn't trust me so i end up adding him on Skype (see 'skypeevidence.png' to 'skypeevidence9.png')
    I ask Fordy about this and immediately after him clicking the Gyazo link, he blocks me.
    Gungnam style lost about $20, so anything done about this would make him really happy as he told me.
    I would like to see Fordy be SteamRep banned and marked as a scammer.
    Thank you for your time, admins.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are screenshots of the chat records and trade history of GungnamStyle and Fordy.​

Attached Files: