1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198206002044 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by twitch.tv/ComradeShow, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

twitch.tv/ComradeShow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49598415
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198206002044

Victim profile: 76561198059462559

What happened? Description:
    I have traded with that guy keys 1 time for test as 10 or smthng - all gone good, then after some days he traded 5 times with me and after week he had done chargeback over 140$. Here is his mail and full name David Wiechmann [email protected] - he might get any other accounts.

Unfort. i do not save chat logs​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
  3. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    he is streamer and here is he
    double.png
  4. Doctanasty

Doctanasty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:122868158
    Yah this is my account, my account was hacked so i apologize if it was affiliated with any scam. Now please stop spamming my account
  5. Doctanasty

Doctanasty New User

Steam:
    Also yes I did stream prior to this last month or so, what that has to do with whatever happened I don't really know.
  6. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    yeye go on delete ma comments and ez trade scammed fro me keys lol reported everywhere so enjoy ur ban or get my keys back if u were hacked! now u own ur account - scammer and lier

scammer 10.png
  7. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    And dear steamrep - if he is legit y he blocks me and deletes posts about his acoount? Even he got hacked - his inv should be empty / trade locked for 7 - 30 days / lol but he can trade all ez - scammer

22222222222.png
  8. Doctanasty

Doctanasty New User

Steam:
    I told you -- for a period around the dates of march 23rd, my account was compromised and the person who had access to my account made many un-authorized transactions. I have since taken care of what I can control, but whatever was purchased from you I don't have access to anymore.

I blocked you because you spammed in all caps things like what you have shown above, then once you finally said what it was about, I went ahead and added you to be greeted with a whole lot of "fuk u" so of course I blocked you again.

Again, go ahead and do this investigation or whatever, just stop spamming my profile, thanks.
  9. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    blabla go on protect ur self girl - scammer 100% after hack or compromisation u cant trade but that "fake" hacker could trade all staff - go in show ur proofs of retrieve of ur acount ip adresses etc - lolboy
  10. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    And btw: When someone says that they got hijacked and that it wasn't them scamming i will NEVER believe them. Its ur responsibility to make sure you never get hijacked. By using gmail and their sms verification there is NO way your email let alone steam will ever be stolen even if the thief knows your password to the steam and the gmail. (Unless they are elite hax0r and could hack your simcard and somehow get it working on their phone.)
  11. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
  12. Doctanasty

Doctanasty New User

Steam:
    By chance can I get this cleared now
  13. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    sure not - scammer! after u return me my money back or keys back, then ill close the thread - otherwise evidence provided

DO NOT TRADE WITH THAT SCAMMER - HE IS PAYPAL CHARGEBACKER.

+ for bots
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    scammer, paypal chargebacker, pp chargeback, doctanasty chargeback, doctanasty scammer
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016
  14. Doctanasty

Doctanasty New User

Steam:
    I'm not talking to you dumb ass, I'm asking a moderator. There's a reason that over a year and 10s of thousands of $ have been moved across my account without reports, because I don't scam. Also thanks for posting personal information, easiest way for the thread to get deleted :}
  15. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Notes

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Doctanasty Do you wish to show the support tickets that note you getting your account back from steam during this time frame to settle this?
  17. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    When u wake up ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed in mirror everytime u see "dumb ass". U r pro scammer and that the deal ;)

2 ЩĄ | Horse he can ez photoshop steam support tickets + ticket id. Please note dear moderator: i posted my scam report by 1 april. If account is compromised it take minimum 24 hours to retrieve and change password from support, etc etc, up to 30 days! He responded up to next day - so he is lier and pro scammer which masked under victim, streamer etc. Now he need to remove scam report, to scam other people. I have all the evidence provided, history log, paypal transactions etc. + just to discuss if his steam account was "compromised" how could he pay via his paypal account? = ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed chargeback scammer
  18. twitch.tv/ComradeShow

Steam:
    upload_2016-3-9_23-39-53.png

+ he banned on rep cash = mean he is not clear! Ill fully delete all the staff i posted - if he returns my money back but not via paypal - with bitcoins or items, my thanks. Hope clear mind will take 1st place over scammer
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Doctanasty Please follow up

Hidden Content:
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Doctanasty I'm assuming you don't wish to follow up?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.