1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198208206880 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by QDP, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QDP

QDP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54071390
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198208206880

Victim profile: 76561198068408509

What happened? Description:
    He didn't scam me, this is a post to explain what he's doing and how, so that no-one else can be scammed by him. He has been reported once before and just changed his name, so here will be another fraud post (this time with the steam ID64 (not changable) so that he cannot escape (report will appear on both profiles).

He has two profiles, identical in every way apart from the bayonet doppler, 1 being ruby and the other a phase 2. He has what look like the same URL in each profile, but a very minor difference in truth. His accounts are the following id's at the moment, but he has changed them before:

weridebecausewelikeit
    weridebecauseweIikeit

very hard to spot the difference but in the word "like", one uses a capital letter i, the other using the lower case letter L.

ID64 of each account (in order):

76561198208206880 (Current listed account ID)
    76561198176064319 (Current Fake account ID)

I must admit, he has some serious dedication, both having the same games, badges, playtime, last played time for each game, inventory apart from the bayonet.

These accounts need to both be steamrep reported, to avoid anyone getting scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    He didn't scam me, this is a post to explain what he's doing and how, so that no-one else can be scammed by him. He has been reported once before and just changed his name, so here will be another fraud post (this time with the steam ID64 (not changable) so that he cannot escape (report will appear on both profiles).

He has two profiles, identical in every way apart from the bayonet doppler, 1 being ruby and the other a phase 2. He has what look like the same URL in each profile, but a very minor difference in truth. His accounts are the following id's at the moment, but he has changed them before:

weridebecausewelikeit
    weridebecauseweIikeit

very hard to spot the difference but in the word "like", one uses a capital letter i, the other using the lower case letter L.

ID64 of each account (in order):

76561198208206880 (Current listed account ID)
    76561198176064319 (Current Fake account ID)

I must admit, he has some serious dedication, both having the same games, badges, playtime, last played time for each game, inventory apart from the bayonet.

These accounts need to both be steamrep reported, to avoid anyone getting scammed.

For evidence, you can see a screenshot of the real inventory (with doppler ruby) and then screenshot of the fake with doppler P2:

http://puu.sh/n7DNq/59a29c376d.jpg
    http://puu.sh/n7DRP/04d7311dea.jpg

I'm happy to supply other info if people need it but I believe this should be enough evidence to get both accounts banned already.

(sorry for the wierd format of the attachment, but I need to add one to complete this evidence, and my two screens aren't really aligned :p

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There are no chat logs provided here to explain an issue or show a scam attempt or scam. @QDP Can you provide this? Yes or no?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.