1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198217571561 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by rawrimacat, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawrimacat

rawrimacat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50506875
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198217571561

Victim profile: 76561198061279479.

What happened? Description:
    I was added by twitch.tv/offcialflaw. After a day of him being added asked if i was interested in trading items. I said yes i am but i looked at your inventory and your items are worth alot more than than mine. But before you can look at his items you must click a link that directs you to another steam profile of the actual streamer. Luckily the streamer had been streaming at the current time and I ask him if he was trading with me and he said no. That i should immediately stop talking to the scammer before i get scammed. But i kept talking to the scammer. After him setting the terms of the trade he said I should add http://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie/
    and http://steamcommunity.com/id/CIive/ which are both part of your website supposedly. I did not add either of them but after a couple of minutes the user Clive was added to the chat and began moderating for some reason. Then I asked Clive why he was in the chat with us and he told me that I added him to help with the trade. I rebuttal with "False I didnt add you." Then Clive proceeds to leave that chat with no further explanation​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @rawrimacat What is the ID to the clive user that came into the chat?
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Moving to review as is
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.