1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198218045169 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xXDaMuncherXx, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXDaMuncherXx

xXDaMuncherXx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:133303614
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198218045169

Victim profile: 76561198226872956

What happened? Description:
    He gained my trust, then gave me an offer of an karambit fade fn and flip fn, He said he needed to verify my items (my friend told that this is not a thing, but I went on ahead as e never told that skin was a scammer), so I send my knife to my real life friend NaClO, he got it and then sent it back. Skin then said I needed to send it back again cuz he didn't take a screenshot (sounded fishy but moved on), as I was sending my knife back again, he got his friend to get the same name and pic as my friend and send me the offer (my mom had the device as I don't have one myself so I use hers), my mom then accepted that offer and his friend got the knife instead of my friend, skin then unfriends and blocks me and his friend changes his name to smile =) (I wasn't smiling at all). Smile is now Tito. NaCIO is now wieners out.
    Tito's/Smile's profile:​

Provide Evidence:
    Screen 1: Me talking to him
    Screen 3: Him getting the knife instead of my friend
    Screen 4: Friend not getting my knife and Skin blocking him as well
    Screen 5: Smile trying to get my mom to accept that request instead
    Screen 7: Proof of Smile impersonating my friend​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @xXDaMuncherXx Need a full screenshot of your trade inventory history for the last few days to present - showing the trade in question. Open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the URL at the bottom. Screenshot this full screen do not edit or crop.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.