1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198233218672 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Loomaanaatii, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Loomaanaatii

Loomaanaatii New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46738095
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198233218672

Victim profile: 76561198053741919

What happened? Description:
    This guy who was impersonating an admin of CGN official trade server "Ady" who offered to show me how to do lots of small trades . We met each other while playing on a CS:GO competitive game. I had a pretty bad Stattrak Bullet Rain M4 which was worth about 70$ and he said his friend wanted that exact one with zombie stickers and that he was going to give it to him for a birthday present, he claimed he had 20 accounts with 1000$ inventories on each one, and he said he would buy my M4 for keys. I did this trade and everything went fine. He started to build my trust. Later that day in a competitive game he was offering to show me how to upgrade my inventory to a Field-Tested dragon lore for a "low fee of 10%". He seemed legit, everything he was saying seemed to be legit as he was "impersonating Ady" I never heard of this Ady before so I decided to give him some cheap items to do some trading I went on CGN and I asked of Ady was an admin there, a flood of people said yes and that he was very trusted. After talking to him over Steam Voice Chat / Calling (I see why he did this because there are no chat logs) for two days nearly 8 hours a day, planning on what to do to upgrade the stuff I decided to give him my StatTrak deagle crimson web and some Shadow Daggers scorched (about a 90$ canadian value) just to see that he was legit. He said that if I gave him low tier items the profits would be smaller, I know this is true, but he insisted that I did my whole inventory to work up to the dragon lore. He upgraded my shadow daggers and deagle to a vanilla flip knife and a few keys, showing he was legit (although I believe they were his items from an alt account (again not sure on that one though)). Since I thought he was legit, I decided to give him a few more skins to upgrade. He upgraded the butterfly knife to a battle scarred karambit nearly instantly. I was super excited and I thought he was so good because he did the "trade" in nearly less than 10 minutes so. I decided to see how things were going and I changed a few skins in the meantime and he asked for those skins I said sure since we were like 30$ short of the next upgrade.

The whole time I didnt want to trade my knife and he was like that is fine, but in order to get the dragon lore I would need to trade it with the other items, after his "upgrades" he said okay so we are at a point where we just need the bayonet fade fn (with a 100% fade) to complete the price difference. He claimed he found somebody on reddit who turned out to be a "friend from CGN" who would "hook a buddy up" and that he decided to trade the dragon lore. He moved the items out of his account and he told me the dragon lore was just coming. His last word was "cya ✿✿✿✿✿✿" and then he blocked me.

I just checked another steam report which said he was banned from steam servers, the whole time I was playing with him he was using an alt account because his main was on "7 day cooldown for team killing" I see it turns out that it was banned permanently.

In the meantime I have opened a steam support ticket in high hope that I can get my inventory back.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    We did small trades as the item upgrades progressed. I sent him low priced items to see if he was legit and he kept switching his inventory to show he was legit. In the end I sent him my Bayonet to upgrade to the dragon lore then he blocked me.

[​IMG]
    As soon as he had all my items he blocked me and took everything out of his account.​

Attached Files:

2. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @Loomaanaatii
    To proceed with your report you will need to provide:
    1. Uncropped screenshot of the entire chat.
    2. Uncropped screenshot of your gift history .
    3. Uncropped screenshot of your inventory history showing at least 3 days on either side of the trade or as much as can be shown.
    4. Upload all this screens via our system. Direct in our site.
  3. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Archiving due to lack of follow up.You can submit new report with the required evidence.