1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198235992124 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MisterDani09, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterDani09

MisterDani09 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148640923
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198235992124

Victim profile: 76561198257547574

What happened? Description:
    First of all he came to me and he says that he want to do a trade, skins for a steam wallet codes. He wants 100€ of my skins and he payed me 150€, that was the deal. I was scaried and I investigated hes profile, he had a steam 20 level, a group on steam that is a Shop Centersfor skins that you can trade and everything ekse with skins, and he has a Facebook page that he have some likes and a giveaway thing going on .... Also hes description on steam profile is nice, and it loks like he take some paction ... after all he scam 100€ from me and now he think he is the best... lets see at point he can be an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ ...​

Provide Evidence:
    1º Scam - View attachment 447296 --> This is when my brother with his account go confront him, and he says that he is going to sell them on OPSkins, but he tried to say tha he was the one get scam ...

2º Scam 6- View attachment 447297 --> This was the trade offer that he get it!​

Attached Files:

2. MisterDani09

MisterDani09 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:148640923
    Oh I forgot to put this images !

Sem Título 1.png Sem Título.png ---> This 2 Images are the FAKE code that he send to me, i have another code but dont work, like this one....
    Scam 2.png --> This is his inventory after taking my things ... he already start selling some itens and etc...
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    This would be the chat between you and the accused....not your brother after the fact.
    Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.