1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198236254294 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Miuchu, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miuchu

Miuchu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39549503
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198236254294

Victim profile: 76561198039364734

What happened? Description:
    https://www.reddit.com/user/Jimmzzy16 Posted earlier today in Reddit Overwatch keys giveway that he's selling // trading the key for items worth 4/5 bucks. apparently he scammed a few people that also gave him items worth 10 euros. i will try to get all the info needed starting from reddit,because he removed his post.
    So he quickly added me asking if we could trade anything (he was really into getting cs go items) but all i have is DOTA2 items. and he seemed quite okay with it,i made him talk with my boyfriend instead because i didn't had an authenticator which apparently ''he knew all about''
    so he got the items from him instead.

Dumb of me i actually removed him as friends and closed the chit chat we had before he got to talk with my bf.
    So just a few moments ago i have tried to add him back,not that i am waiting for him to do it but i actually found out that he blocked me in both accounts? wonder why.
    He also has a vast CS-GO weapon collection,maybe you are lucky enough to get a look at it. and sadly he has sold all the items he scammed from people on that reddit thread ( all the dota items i seen previously are gone)

Update: He also Blocked Tenshi
    I hope this is enough guys,i really wanted to give you guys more but out of panic i just deleted him out and didn't' even thought of taking a picture of his dota inventory before he sold all the stuff he scammed from so many people​

Provide Evidence:
    *Jimmyvdm* has accepted your request to trade.
    *Jimmyvdm*: Hi
    *Jimmyvdm*: Tenshi
    *Jimmyvdm*: TensHI
    Tenshi ?: hey
    *Jimmyvdm*: So
    Tenshi ?: i got the same badboy for offer
    *Jimmyvdm*: ah okay
    *Jimmyvdm*: cool
    Tenshi ?: here have kleiner too
    Tenshi ?: so he gets out of his office
    *Jimmyvdm*: Lol
    Tenshi ?: from half life
    *Jimmyvdm*: thanks!
    *Jimmyvdm*: :D
    *Jimmyvdm*: Thats word man
    Tenshi ?: you gonna pm her the key after the confirmation?
    *Jimmyvdm*: Ja
    *Jimmyvdm*: Je
    Tenshi ?: confirmed
    *Jimmyvdm*: okay let me see if i recieved em
    Tenshi ?: did you get it?
    Tenshi ?: https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.net/economy/emoticon/steamsalty
    Tenshi ?: it takes 10 minutes to check your inventory eh?
    Tenshi ?: if you really wanted to scam a mier 4 euros you could've already just said so than to waste my time and drag it. I have no problem reporting steam this account and Crusher911 if you are not legit.
    Tenshi ?: Well I'm not pissed or anything, just a bit disappointed how pathethic someone can scam for a mier few euros. Have a complimentary report on the house. Sure it won't probably make as much of a difference but once the stacks are hitting up on steam if you continue your path, you'll be cought. Have a nice day
    *Jimmyvdm* is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Miuchu

Miuchu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39549503
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Duplicate report
Thread Status: