1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198236673170 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Eddiefu2002, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddiefu2002

Eddiefu2002 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100921439
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198236673170

Victim profile: 76561198162108606

What happened? Description:
    The one i posted before was marked invalid due to the lack of evidence on chat but now I got them.
    So he randomly friended me a couple month ago, I accepted cuz I thought he might have something for me. Then, I saw that he owns a flip knife | doppler in his inventory and i asked him "can i have a knife", I was joking and didn't actually expect him to offer me a knife at that period of time. He answered: "sure, I can get you a shadow dagger case hardened. I was surprised at that point, however, a couple days later, he responded that his "friend" gambled it away. A couple weeks later, he asked me to "borrow" my AWP and p90 skin, I agreed but he never returned them, probably sold them on market. Then, he asked me "can i borrow some skins? I will buy 6 knives next week and I will give you a butterfly knife slaughter MW if you do". I was attracted in that offer and traded him the items he asked. One day later and I found out that he unfriended and blocked me. I hope you guys will deal with him and have a nice day. He freaked out and added me back after I informed his friend that I reported him on steam rep. He tried to trick me by saying that he's "trolling me" to see my reaction of him blocking me and unfriend me(it's obviously a lie since he never added me back before I informed him the steam rep report on him). He said he would send an offer to his friend, I stopped him because i wanted more evidence, and of course he wouldn't send an offer to his "friend" anyways. Then he said that one of his "friend" has the knife he promised to give me, however, this "friend" of his isn't in his friend list, he also changed the fact that his "friend" was giving him the knife instead of him buying it which he originally said. He said he would give me his "link" but "failed" to copy it and said he's on his phone, he's actually not on his phone during that moment because if someone's on steam mobile app, it would display a small phone icon near their name, which he does not have. A couple hours later, he sent me another offer contains another skin of mine and asked to borrow it, however, my friend owns that skin so i refused knowing he would not give it back. He said he sent his "friend" an offer which according to him had done a couple hours ago, and tried to send me his friend's link. As you can see in the screenshot, he typed up the words LINK REMOVED in order to fool me, however, steam chat does not censor steam ID and the format is not the same compared to what he wrote. He said steam will not let him copy the link, which is ridiculous, I explained to him about what he did and he rages, unfriend and blocked me again. I hope Steam rep will deal with this, I will try as much as I can to gather more intel and at last, Have a nice day.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 422119
    First trade he sent me, declined.
    View attachment 422119 Second trade, declined. View attachment 422120
    Third trade, started to make lies, declines.
    View attachment 422121
    More lies, made counter offer that contains some of his skins, he declined it.
    View attachment 422122
    Countered due to some of the skins are owned by my friend.
    View attachment 422123
    Accepted his trade.
    View attachment 422124
    Blocked me.
    View attachment 422125
    His inventory that has my items(bison and Galli AR)
    View attachment 422126
    Chats. These are the chat after he added me the second time. Unable to get the ones before.
    View attachment 422127
    More chat.
    View attachment 422128
    More chat. He rages. View attachment 422129
    The offer he made after his add.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is still the original agreement missing as it was in the first report - this report is still invalid due to lack of evidence. You would need the original agreement to process this at which you don't have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.