1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198240168708 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by tung, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tung

tung New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:130200476
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198240168708

Victim profile: 76561198220666680/

What happened? Description:
    so i wanted paypal money for my knife right. I dont go first, but he was willing to right. and he went on saying about some pending thing with paypal. I then see the money wasnt in the balance so red flags went up. He talked about my ip and callling paypal interpoll or something. but this guy is a scammer and failed horribly. If he is reading this he needs to know that everyone has something called common sense, also he should get a job. THEN THIS IS THE FUNNY PART. I trade my mate my knife and try to get him to talk again right. so we saw that me and my mate were trying to get him again and he did the old block and remove. So rofl i took screenshots and here we are. i didnt lose my items. this was a failed scam attempt​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 433676 this is showing his profile as we were talking proof that it was him at the time.
    View attachment 433677 lying
    View attachment 433681 getting him again.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @tung In the future don't crop your images - they must be completely full screen.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.