1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198240720974 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by eug2112, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eug2112

eug2112 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114465865
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198240720974

Victim profile: 76561198189197459

What happened? Description:
    This guy messaged me asking to buy keys that I had in my inventory. He said he wanted even more so I even took some from what I was attempting to sell on OPSKINS. In total, I offered him 39 keys at $2.15 each. I was new to this and quite foolish so I thought that a level 50 steam account would be valuable enough so that he would not attempt a scam.

I took a leap of faith and sent this guy all of my keys. He said he emailed me the money over interac e-transfer. I did not receive this money right away but I read that it could take up to 30 min. I had to go at the time so I did not go back tot he computer until the next day.

I still did not receive anything and tried to confront the user but he just ignored me. I missed the chance to screenshot the conversation as I was unaware that it would be gone forever. He had my keys in his inventory for a while so it gave me hope that he was legitimate. I also missed the chance to take the screenshot of the keys as a couple days later, they were gone. I attached my trade history and his profile.

Please just avoid this user and DO NOT GO FIRST. If you can come up with evidence to get him banned that would be even better as there is no room for this kind of stuff in the community.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is a screenshot of my trade history and his profile. Please let me know what else I can provide.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    You did not provide nothing - you are asking others to provide something - this isn't how it works.
    Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.