1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198242249572 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by #omnipotent#, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #omnipotent#

#omnipotent# New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2120265
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198242249572

Victim profile: 76561197964506258

What happened? Description:
    I sold knife him, went first and got scammed. We accepted price is 75 usd for butterfly stained WW. 75 usd it is nothing for me, just I'm trying to make a better community steam and checking guys who buying or selling items and has high reputation. I say again 75 usd it is nothing for me but for newbie in CS GO it is very big amount of money. Be careful guys this man don`t not trusted!!!​

Provide Evidence:
    It is proofes that this guy is usually scammer!!!​

Attached Files:

2. K a L 1 a :*

K a L 1 a :* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:140991922
    SO LET'S START, I WANT ADMIN WHO KNOWS RUSSIAN, FIRST OF ALL THAT PERSON HAVE 4 REPORT ON STEMREP, HE ADDED ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND ASKED ABOUT KNIFE. FRIEND ASKED ME ABOUT THAT PERSON I SAID THAT HE HAVES 4 REPORT ON STEAMREP AFTER THAT,
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197964506258 PERSON ADDING ME AND MESSAGING ON RUSSIAN WHY I'M NOT LETTING HIM TO SCAMM, THEN HE IS MAKING MY ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNT WITH 22LVL AND DOING TRADE WIITH HIM, OFC WITH CHAT, I WILL SHOW MY TRADE HISTORY TOO ,ARCHIVE THIS REPORT AND PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION ABOUT THAT PERSON WITH 4 REPORTS ,AND SMURF ACCOUNTS SCAA.png scammer.png

Attached Files:

3. K a L 1 a :*

Steam:
    this is my account information, trade history and all trade history 2.png trade history 2.png my account.png
  4. K a L 1 a :*

Steam:
    this is my friend who can tell that all, friend.png
  5. K a L 1 a :*

Steam:
    sorru for my bad messages in russian chat,:oops:but i was angry cuz that person adding me and telling why i'm not letting him to scamm my friend and messaging agressivly. :mad::mad::mad:
  6. Chikerenaham

Chikerenaham New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72848195
    I'm a newbie and I nearly fell for this guy (didn't know he was a scammer) except the fact I just decided to stop the trade after I remembered my previous experiences with scammers (got scammed 4 times before).

I want a free knife >:D
    just kidding the knife is not needed. I would just like a knife skin of some sort, but you don't have to give it to me.
  7. K a L 1 a :*

Steam:
    guys you are so funny persons you are from same country as the alternate account of this person, BTW if any admin will interested about our chat i can make screen again,when you offered m4 and i said that not interested in this skins. so stop this :)
  8. K a L 1 a :*

Steam:
    BTW this is now account on which was made my fake, items scammed on his main 100LVL account they are all on that account. (BANNED NOW) IMPERSONATOR.png IMPERSONATOR.png
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @#omnipotent#,
    I need a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the month of September. In that picture I need to see the url bar at the top of the page. Do not crop or edit the photo.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @#omnipotent#,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.