1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198243378924 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nikolaus, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikolaus

Nikolaus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33217032
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198243378924

Victim profile: 76561198026699793

What happened? Description:
    Today 29.08.2016 i met a buyer for my skins in real life. He added me from a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/csgobgcommunity/ . This is a bulgarian facebook group for finding matchmaking players and also you are able to post some items for sale. I listed my items there. He added me and we arranged a meeting in Sofia, where he can give me the money and i can send the skins in front of him from my phone. He gave me the money(price we have discused earlier on facebook) in my left hand. With the right hand i made the offer and also the confirmation from the phone. He asked me if he has the skins on his profile and wanted me to show him from my phone his profile. While i was watching my phone, he hit my chest, push me on the ground, took the money from my hand and run away! I tried to catch him, but i was with a bike and it was impossible to leave it... This is maybe the first scamm done like this and reported on this forum...I still cant believe what happend today. My arm was injured. I made a report in the local police-station, but that wont bann the scammer and he will keep doing this.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is his smurf account. He swapped the items on this account. I made a few -rep scammer comments on it and he made it private - i uploaded a screanshot of this!
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165822766

This account is also his smurf - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254109875, but i dont have evidence for it, because he never put the scammed items there... I uploaded the steam chat etc. If you need more information or screanshots i will upload them as soon as posible!​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok you are showing a agreement to meet in a real location - something of which SR can not investigate for transfer of funds or any discussions made on facebook.
    I'm afraid even with what you have there is nothing we can do since there options of how you were to get paid and where is outside of what we have anyway possible to verify.
    You say he hit you..took your funds and ran - well that is something for local law enforcement - NOTHING we can investigate.
    Marking Invalid once again and for the final time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.