1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198256555158 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kaga San, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaga San

Kaga San New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38651925
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198256555158

Victim profile: 76561198037569578

What happened? Description:
    So this guy randomly added me and says he is the "mod" of the gambling site http://csgostable.com/. He said he can let me be the winner of the pot and want 30% of the winnings. I knew this trick already as many similar scammer attempted to scam me before, so i just basically mess with him in the rest of the chat. Clearly this guy is not good at scamming tho, for example, make a user win with 1.1% chance.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27839016
    I'm proud of you for keeping him busy for so long. I try to do the same everytime one of these scammers adds me.
    I wonder where they're getting these websites from though. They seem to be popping up EVERYWHERE (there's literally hundreds of them, and they all run on the same website, just with different logos and backgrounds).

It seems it's a website package you can buy, because there's some kind of verification in the source code where they define a few variables:

Code:
    <script>
            var domen = 'csgostable.com';
            var server = '91.105.232.13:9942';
            var secreet = 'PbI7vK1CgKRv9aWPiBZo';
            var mindeposit = '♣ 2.00';
            </script>
    The best part is the part where they give you access to their "admin panel" (which is always at /admin, e.g. http://csgostable.com/admin , http://csgoitembet.com/admin ), which also looks EXACTLY the same every single time. None of the buttons in the admin panel work, except the "set winner" button xD

Gotta love this kind of scam, and I am really really curious who is getting rich by selling this website package to all these scammers (or do you think it's all one and the same guy XD?)
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review.

@Syrah「✔」 If you have the source of this code by all means PM me where to find it so we can review it.
  4. BOT Bère

BOT Bère New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29512860
    Ran across this exact guy pretending to have a clean Steamrep etc.
    He added me multiple times after I put my knife up on CSGL (stupid me, right?)

Here is the profile he added me on and started his 'rigging the raffle' talk: http://steamcommunity.com/id/modofroulette
  5. Seriuos

Seriuos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70471638
  6. Seriuos

Seriuos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70471638
    [​IMG]
  7. bAAAm #LONGISLANDICETEA

bAAAm #LONGISLANDICETEA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95066756
    same here... so funny but I think its a bot as all same lines all the time :.. theres no human behind im pretty sure

Attached Files:

8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.