1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198259663795 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zillox, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zillox

Zillox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65372567
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198259663795

Victim profile: 76561198091010863

What happened? Description:
    Refused to use offline trades, said "bb" everytime, tried to stress me and force me to use live trading window, so I did.
    When we confirmed the trade he quickswitched the knife out and when I told him he did so, he started to ignore me.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 406801 View attachment 406802 View attachment 406803 View attachment 406804
    1. Picture: The trade offer that resulted out of the live trade
    2. Picture: The trade we agreed on
    3. Picture: Confirmation of his steam profile/identity + showing the source code which obviously proves his identity as it also shows his Steam ID in the link
    4. Picture: Chat history​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Zillox Need to show the rest of the agreement here - missing chat/out of context. Need to show two different trade offers clearly showing a difference in item against the missing chat.
  3. Zillox

Zillox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65372567
    Well then tell me how to do that? You can clearly see that he offered me a knife and it is missing in the trade. Also if you compare the values of both offers you can definitely conclude that the knife is missing...
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is up to you to provide such as the rest of the agreement to start with..do you have it? We don't take reports about "values and prices" so if you are reporting for that reason then its already invalid.
    You need to make it perfectly clear here what is going on and what you are reporting by providing more evidence to detail the story. This isn't our burden to provide..but the reporters.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.