1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198260306607 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rollon, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Rollon

Rollon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47780149
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198260306607

Victim profile: 76561198055826026

What happened? Description:
    So earlier today this person had contacted me through Twitter interested in paying through PayPal a knife I previously owned. I told him I have a different knife now and he was still interested. After I came home we spoke over Steam and persisted that I go first with the items (Shadow Daggers and 10 keys) and he would send the money after (first offering $250, all the way up to $300 CAD). I held off until he offered where we do the items half and half. So we agreed upon doing 7 keys, then the money, then the rest. Shortly after accepting the 7 keys, he proceeded to block me on Steam+Twitter. He also seems to have traded the 7 keys away to a different account as to not show it now on his.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached (in the order shown) are the chat between the accused and the victim (myself), then the DM's from earlier before we spoke over Steam, and the last two are my Trade History and the profile of the accused that is linked with the 7 key trade (at the top).​

Attached Files:

2. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @Rollon
    To proceed with your report you will need to provide:
    1. Uncropped screenshot of the entire chat.
    2. Uncropped screenshot of your paypal history from the last month and also the details page.
    3. Uncropped screenshot of your gift history .
    4. Uncropped screenshot of your inventory history showing at least 3 days on either side of the trade or as much as can be shown.
    5. Upload all this screens via our system. Direct in our site.
  3. Rollon

Rollon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47780149
    I don't have any way of retrieving the chat anymore as he is no longer on my friends list. I can only provide 2-4 of your list.

Attached Files:

4. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello Rollon
    but without screenshot of the chat we cannot proceed with your report.