1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198286657699 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by John Cena 47, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Cena 47

John Cena 47 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110995217
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198286657699

Victim profile: 76561198182256163

What happened? Description:
    Added me, wanted to trade items for shoes at first (idk what that was all about) then said he could do paypal. We agreed 2/3 of the price then i send items then he sends the last 1/3, I expected him to send a fake invoice and sure enough he sent a fake one to my email. Blatant scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    I attached the entire chat log and the fake invoice email i recieved. Should be sufficient evidence​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @John Cena 47
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. AND will need a full screen of the invoice from within paypal.
  3. John Cena 47

John Cena 47 New User

Steam:
    I am fine with sending my trade history but why is it relevant? I never actually sent him the items because he sent me an invoice instead of actually sending me actual paypal money (i.e. I knew he was scamming) so I am not sure exactly why that makes a difference. I can send it if you still need it just let me know. Attached you can find the papal invoice he sent. Additionally you can find my paypal activity (there is none since I made the account specifically for this but I included the blank page from paypal).

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well I wouldn't ask for it if I didn't need it for some reason - perhaps to verify that you didn't infact send any items.. understand?
  5. John Cena 47

John Cena 47 New User

Steam:
    Ok fair enough. Here are all my trades going back to February....should be long enough I think.....

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Moving to review
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.