1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198288389957 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SantiS, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SantiS

SantiS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:154219820
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198288389957

Victim profile: 76561198268705368

What happened? Description:
    We were supposed to trade a knife for $155. However, I wasn't trusting him at all and we decided on just trading an AK-47 Point Disarray Field-Tested for money. I sent him a Paypal request but something wen't wrong on his Paypal account which I believe he had not enough money. The AK is still in his inventory and I guess he will give it to another account or a friend. I got to know them in a game. We were friends and suddenly he said he wanted to trade but he couldn't buy on steam market for some reason.​

Provide Evidence:
    I pretended to be a moderator to see if he would do anything. There's also proof that I did not get any money. The screenshot also says the time I believe. So the fact that I did not receive his money is there. He then deleted me from facebook and skype but I could get his steam information to make this report.

Thank you very much in advance!​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion thru steam chat only or something of a broken agreement again thru steam chat only we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.