1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198289193594 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Chiron | Ro/Eng/Rus/Ger, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiron | Ro/Eng/Rus/Ger

Chiron | Ro/Eng/Rus/Ger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53298374
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198289193594

Victim profile: 76561198066862477

What happened? Description:
    He added me to trade. Put 4 items in the trade box, 1 Karambit Night Field-Tested and 3 low-cost items. I put my knife in it. After that, he asked for a Galil Eco. I added it, and he removed the knife. On the trade page it did not show that it got removed. I accepted the trade and did not get the knife. Therefore I lost a Shadow Daggers Slaughter Factory New.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Chiron | Ro/Eng/Rus/Ger Please provide a screen shot of the original agreement noting the 4 items you were supposed to receive.
  3. Chiron | Ro/Eng/Rus/Ger

Chiron | Ro/Eng/Rus/Ger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53298374
    http://imgur.com/5pHR3sw

That's all I've got. It is clear that I would not trade a $140 knife for 3 items for 3 cents.
    Moreover, he/she blocked me right after the trade
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    We would need this thru steam chat clearly showing the agreement prior to trading not a trade offer posted on csgl as something may have changed..we have no idea nor do we investigate values.
    Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.