1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198292815741 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tito Lounge, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tito Lounge

Tito Lounge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47741880
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198292815741

Victim profile: 76561198055749488

What happened? Description:
    First off I am highly against gambling and did this out of curiosity and to check the legitimacy of the site. So i get a message from a random guy who added me days prior, he told me he was a owner of a gambling site which he could sway the odds of. I wanted to get evidence and to see what his intentions were. He told me to change my name to the sites url (csgovertigo.com) as I played along he told me he would pay me for sponsoring and to bet on his site so he could force me to win. Knowing that it was fishy I deposited the minimum bet of $20 to test and see if he was for real, as he proved to me how he could chose the winner no matter what the odds were. As I continued I deposited my skin into the pot I surprisingly enough won, as I expected there was a catch. He showed me in the FAQ that you had to win twice to receive your winnings which he then insisted that I bet my knife so it doesn't look fishy that I win again with low odds. I then looked at the past history of wins and saw that it was only low odds that have one (maybe a coincidence but probably not). I figured that he or other people have been messaged by owners of the same site to do the same as I did. I make this subission in hopes that other people will no t fall for it and others will not risk by going on this site. I did none of this out of greed ( I personally went and bought a skin to test) and only did this out of hopes to expose a shady site. When I left there were 150+ people and I tried to warn whoever was on there the legitimacy of the site.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence of chat and pictures of the site are below​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.