1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198295676052 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by P1KA_CHEW, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P1KA_CHEW

P1KA_CHEW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116093625
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198295676052

Victim profile: 76561198192452979

What happened? Description:
    I messed up badly. I should've realized what I was doing. So I was planning on selling these two games, and he decided to buy them for 17.50 in PayPal. He had said he sent them and had a screenshot, and i fell for it. He eventually started accusing me of scamming, but i kept telling him i hadnt received it. He got on my nerves o i just sent the games, and just waited a while because I thought paypal would have a delay in sending money. Im new to this paypal thing so i didnt really know much about how things work. So im not sure if reporting him was a good idea but a friend had told me to.​

Provide Evidence:
    Heres some evidence. I screenshotted from my phone because it saved there and the chat history wasn't saved on my laptop. The screenshot is taken a day ago so dont tell me that its fake because the names are different a bit. theres some chat evidence and the proof of him accepting the gift. View attachment 429281 View attachment 429282 View attachment 429283 View attachment 429284 View attachment 429285 View attachment 429286 View attachment 429287 View attachment 429288 View attachment 429289

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @P1KA_CHEW Need to see a full screen shot of you giving the items to this user and a full screen of your paypal activity for last several days..both shots need to be full screen and thru the PC not mobile.
  3. SYNNEK 2

SYNNEK 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:167705162
    Sorry to bother @ЩĄ | Horse due to this being a false report and a person out to hurt my appearance which has been working lately with me trying to trade my unusuals and seeing this "unconfirmed" report makes people steer from trading with me is there a way i can put in a request to get this either locked or invalidated? Thanks again! -Synnek
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. P1KA_CHEW

P1KA_CHEW New User

Steam:
    Honestly there's really not much else to show. My PayPal is still $0, where I started from. So if you wanna see my PayPal balance, then sure.
  6. P1KA_CHEW

P1KA_CHEW New User

Steam:
    And I already attached an image of me sending him the game.
  7. P1KA_CHEW

P1KA_CHEW New User

Steam:
    And what the actual f✿✿✿ synnek, your backpack.tf profile used to be -2, now it's +3????
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @P1KA_CHEW Need to see a full screen shot of you giving the items to this user and a full screen of your paypal activity from Jun15th thru present day..both shots need to be full screen and thru the PC not mobile.
    That is what I asked for - either you produce what I require or I have to make report archived.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.