1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198299866010 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bairhug -*Trading Knife*-, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bairhug -*Trading Knife*-

Bairhug -*Trading Knife*- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57956744
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198299866010

Victim profile: 76561198076179216

What happened? Description:
    So this guy hits me up from my posting on CSGL. He offers a $100 steam code for my knife, and is reluctant to go first. After 5 hours of chit-chat he finally sends me the 'code'. He then asks for my knife. I put the code into Steam to verify that it works, and, surprise, it doesnt. He then sends me 2 more fake codes for my knife, and then admits to have been trying to scam me.​

Provide Evidence:
    First Image: The code not working
    Second Image: Him admitting that he scammed me​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:169800141
    Hello, please mark this invalid seeing that his "proof screenshots" are actually fake i did not have this person added and i never have he has filled this report in with a friend that was not me i just heard from my friend that told me they filled it in and sure eneugh he had a different guy named Iced on his profile what do you know but still he hasnt provided the full conversation anyone can see that you would think to make a false report they would make a whole conversation right? but still his "friend" that helped him with this false report gave him a fake code and i dont know how this report got put to review but it is complete bullshit how hard they tried yet failed they could atleast photoshop it to look like i had the knife as you can see there is no trade history and the code his "friend" sent was fake anyways no item or money was scammed why is this not invalid
  4. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    oh yeah i forgot to add about his other lies he said I had admitted to scamming i am guessing him and his friend forgot to add that in there too because i dont see it in their chat together and i also dont see where he says his "friend" the (fake Iced) had posted on lounge finding him odd he included no proof and just a partial screenshot that has been filled in
  5. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    plus he says his friend that he filled this report in with admitted to scamming i honestly think this guy and his friend should go to school not go on steam all day every day he said his friend the (fake iced) has admited to scamming him thats odd because it looks like to me he said that he tried scamming i dont see him saying he scammed him and even if he had scammed him how the hell did you not see that he had no inventory history and he had no proof
  6. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    hello read my above posts and this report is invalid because no scam happened and theres no proof here hes literally spamming my profile with false reports smh
  7. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Please be honest and provide solid and useful information instead of lying if you disagree with this report and/or the victim's statements.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've read the posts - report is perfectly valid and will be final reviewed by another Admin to verify what has been investigated thus far.
    Hidden Content:
  9. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    i have no information because i never had him added and i can tell you for a fact from the information he provided there was no scam commited anyone can see that smh
  10. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    even if i was lying like you assume anyone can see no scam happened he has provided no inventory history and if someone gives a random code that has 3 sets of 5 letters / numbers does that really count as a scam because i dont see that anyone is loosing anything but a minute or two of time in that case i dont understand how giving a code that has 5 letters / numbers is somehow a scam i dont get it
  11. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    i have no proof because i didnt have him added and also how is giving a fake code considered a scam?
  12. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    how is giving a fake code a scam anyways?
  13. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    can you get someone to review this report i dont want this on my profile anymore get some smart person to review it asap i dont need this on my profile no scam happened just get it reviewed
  14. Iced

Iced New User

Steam:
    not eneugh evidence here and no scamm commited MARK AS INVALID / ARCHIVE no scam happened nothing wrong with sending a fake code
  15. Bairhug -*Trading Knife*-

Bairhug -*Trading Knife*- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57956744
    There wasnt any trade history because im not stupid enough to give you a free knife. What an imagination.
  16. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Hidden Content:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.