1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198309251082 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lets do some dancing, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets do some dancing

Lets do some dancing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67184235
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198309251082

Victim profile: 76561198142624699

What happened? Description:
    Was in a game with the user and he offed everyone in the game a "deal" this deal was you sending him day-z and then in over a week his brother would send you a knife.He says that he needs the game because he brother wants him to be well practiced when he gets his new computer. I added him because I had a feeling he was a scammer, I was not wrong. I was talking with him for a while and trying to make a "deal" with him. Every time I tried to make a deal where he would go first he made up some excuse. I told him I could buy the game on a second account then i would let him use it and then if he doesn't give me the promised weapon I would change pass code and block him. He says yes then quickly says never mind because he "forgot the password to his current account." After this point I was 100% sure he was scamming and just decided to troll him and pretend i'm still interested while trying to get him to confess to scamming. I tell him if he doesn't do it my way i will report him to steam rep he says he doesn't care because he isn't scamming. I then tell him that if he confesses to scamming I would not report him or anything like that. He get pissed off and starts typing in chat all in caps. He mentions that he has a you tube channel with over 170000 subs but when I ask him about it or to send me the link he doesn't respond. I told him tonight that I will take the deal and will give him the game tomorrow. I will still try to get him to confess but I know he wont I will upload the chat messages for you guys to look at.
    Well umm it sorta deleted previose messages so i will make another ticket in the morning after I talk to him about the scam. I am uploading what steam saved.​

Provide Evidence:
    steam didn't save everything so I will try and get him to confess tomorrow morning.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't see the original agreement - a confession of sorts isn't enough to validate the report.
    Also don't accept 3rd party reports.
    Marking invalid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.