1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198312633499 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ΩShadowHunter_BatΩ, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ΩShadowHunter_BatΩ

ΩShadowHunter_BatΩ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94001157
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198312633499

Victim profile: 76561198148268043

What happened? Description:
    The person I am accusing of scamming added me and I accepted the request so I could mess with this guy. The accused asked me about an offer regarding an AWP | Dragon Lore for 3 of my knives and 3 of my other skins. The accused asked me to verify my items with a Valve employee. The accused directed me towards a Steam user who was not a Valve employee and gave me a fake SteamRep screenshot that said the apparent Valve employee was an actual Valve employee. The accused asked me if I had a trusted friend, I said yes, accused said my friend wasn't accepting his friend request. The accused directed me to another of his own friends and the friend was also banned on SteamRep. After a while, the accused directed me towards another person who was not banned on SteamRep. The accused wanted to use his friend as the person who shall verify our items. The accused and his friend had multiple similarities and there were anomalies chatting to the both of them. They both placed a question mark one space after their messages, both of their profiles had a link to another inventory for "Safety purposes". There were also around 30 second pauses in between each account chatting. The accused gave up and tries to get me mad.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Marked as evidence provided, an admin will look at it shortly. Thanks for your report.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.