1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198334087011 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MaNiaC55, Dec 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaNiaC55

MaNiaC55 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:103275914
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198334087011

Victim profile: 76561198166817556

What happened? Description:
    It's clear. im fkin tired of this scammers. sometimes i have to time to troll and report but from now on i will just go to point and just report fast. Do what ever you like to do. last 2 times i trolled them and sent lots of screen shots and all got banned but now i just do my job and report this bitches and no more time wasting trolls. Also his account is private after he remove me.​

Provide Evidence:
    ^​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to explain in detail what is going on not some random rant with vulgar language.
    Please do that and I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way!
  3. MaNiaC55

MaNiaC55 New User

Steam:
    its too late profile private. i dont understand whatu mean by that and i saw most people dont understand either. last 2 times you didnt ask me something like this. i got mad because this guy was so toxic
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to explain in detail what is going on not some random rant with vulgar language.
    Please do that and I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way!
  5. MaNiaC55

MaNiaC55 New User

Steam:
    ok i used CNTRL+SHIFT+T to recover page i got this i hope it helps

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't what I asked for - one last chance - if you don't understand ask a friend to help explain it to you.
  7. MaNiaC55

MaNiaC55 New User

Steam:
    Nope, i don't understand and the bad thing is only i use steam rep between the friends that i know. but i think the thing your saying is too late. he was talking so bad i couldn't handle it
  8. MaNiaC55

MaNiaC55 New User

Steam:
    on this picture is shows im was his friend. but anyways... my bad... maybe next time

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.