1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198335629345 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ZteveN, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZteveN

ZteveN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18382898
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198335629345

Victim profile: 76561197997031524

What happened? Description:
    Said he would sell me a M9 Baynet Damascus but requested I send half upfront then report it as unathorized claim so I couldn't charge back (Paypal told me thats not how it works) I did the process and once he had my money he blocked me. I already have paypal looking into it and they said they will try to ban him from their services since he is using it for theft and that I would get a refund unless he could prove he sent me the item in question.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have provided screen shots of the entire chat log and my paypal transaction, paypal assured me that I would be getting my money back unless he were to really come up with some evidence that proved he gave me the knife, which is impossible because he didn't.​

Attached Files:

2. ZteveN

ZteveN New User

Steam:
    Proof he blocked me

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  4. ZteveN

ZteveN New User

Steam:
    Here ya go
  5. ZteveN

ZteveN New User

Steam:
    Sorry

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Is that the 32.45 transaction? can you open that up full screen and show the transaction?
  7. ZteveN

ZteveN New User

Steam:
    Its Canadian 25 USD = 32.45 CAD and yes it is the transaction. If you look at screenshot # 17 in my original post you will see the transaction details, however I will post a new screen shot with the full screen.

My last four digits of my debit card, address, and paypal transaction number will be covered due to their irrelevance in this situation and my desire to not post them on a public forum.

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need it opened from activity and it needs to be not edited to be acceptable evidence.
  9. ZteveN

ZteveN New User

Steam:
    Its open in activity however I am not going to post my address on here. There is more than enough evidence to prove he scammed me, this is not for my sake I am reporting this, its for the community. If you think that me not posting my address means that none of this is acceptable then I guess that's it, he will get off with his account not being labeled and you have to deal with him later and I will get my paypal money back.

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    OK here is what you do - you open up a random chat box and drag it over that area - but we can NOT accept edited screenshots. Use your head.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.