1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198344099319 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kaelz, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaelz

Kaelz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77300
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198344099319

Victim profile: 76561197960420328

What happened? Description:
    User offered me trade for M4A1-S HYPER BEAST FACTORY NEW on csgolounge.com (https://csgolounge.com/trade?t=216679262) - added on Steam and sent trade offer. He only had 5-6 items in his inventory at the time, only one M4A1-S which was the one he offered to trade. He asked me to add item which was reasonable. Sent him new trade offer quickly , his inventory appearing exactly the same as before, but upon him accepting the trade ended up with a WELL WORN M4A1-S HYPER BEAST instead. Did not capture the chat log somehow as it was only a 10-15 minute window of meet/trade and my phone did not capture it. User removed me from his friends list immediately before I could pull up Steam app on phone and see chat.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.