1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198344943394 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KangCINO, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KangCINO

KangCINO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:155909728
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198344943394

Victim profile: 76561198344943394

What happened? Description:
    Iam deposit item on website cslore.de but until now i cant withdraw thats website always say searching Bot for item​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @KangCINO I don't understand what you are reporting? How is this trade not legit?
  3. KangCINO

KangCINO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:155909728
    hey my issue about thats website fake not about LEGIT or NOT trade. I got scam with thats WEBsite . why are you as admin Not Provide The Best Solution In fact, as if blaming me ? I think you're one of them or you get paid by them to liberate them. you're not a good admin You are not concerned with others that have experienced fraud
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is no proof that the site is fake, there is no proof that anything beyond you trading someone with a bot name and that's pretty much it.
    I need evidence - cold hard evidence to process a report and you have none.
    I don't get paid for doing this - I do this on my free time like all the rest. If you don't think I do enough here feel free to view my post history - speaks for itself.
    I'm invalidating report due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.