1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198345660557 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by P1KA_CHEW, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P1KA_CHEW

P1KA_CHEW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116093625
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198345660557

Victim profile: 76561198192452979

What happened? Description:
    Tried to scam me. He told me some lame story about how he got scammed and ye. He offered $95 USD for my keys, except he asked for paypal money. After i declined (sorta) his offer, he went on to steam wallet codes, and told me he would give all numbers except last 3, and once i sent the trade offer he would give me the last 3. It was obviously scam because he said I had to go first for both attempts, saying he didn't want to get scammed. Then he called me a scammer because I told him I wasn't going first. I blocked him but didn't remove him just in case I needed to get his profile again​

Provide Evidence:
    uh screenshots of chat. Also he has a decent hours with like 190 hours or something. But still he's suss asf. Comes out of nowhere saying he will pay me with Paypal money or steam wallet codes.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No scam here - you can't report someone assuming they wouldn't follow thru with their end of the deal. Most of this conversation was a disagreement on who was going first or with what trade.
    Its best just to part ways and move on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.