1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198125836028 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by jack_playing, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack_playing

jack_playing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143026347
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198125836028

Victim profile: 76561198246318422

What happened? Description:
    NOTE: This is one of the mass friend requests I got (around 10, were send in bulk, when I accepted one another request would come), which out of them, ~50% were already banned on SteamRep. Also, first report here :)

So, I got a friend request from this dude, which said to me if I was interested in trading my knife, to which I said yes. He then starts on saying that he wants to use OPSkins as a trading method. His method of trading is for me to send him an offer with my items with NOTHING (Yes, nothing) on his side, and he'll buy the item that we agreed on OPSkins and counter the offer.

Me knowing this was a scam, I trolled with him a bit, saying that I want a StatTrak Karambit Gamma Doppler Emerald Factory New -- he also sent images of an example of how the trade works and others. I told him about my mass friend add and asked him why I should trust him, and he rambled that he had lots of +reps on his profile and others. I just said "can u pls stop" (as I was busy, urm, talking to other scammers) and he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat1 to 3 is the chat history.
    GIF is a .gif file on his profile of an example of how he does trades.
    OPSkins is an image file showing his apparent "balance" on OPSkins.
    Profile is the image file of his profile & chat.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks.. yes you appear to attract some bad users - you should re-think how your attracting them.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.