1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198189996066 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Squidtaco, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidtaco

Squidtaco New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88703265
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189996066

Victim profile: 76561198137672259

What happened? Description:
    Sorry if I filed this incorrectly, but the accused has committed multiple of the possible categories above.

He has falsified Steamrep ratings, faked screenshots and attempted to scam me out of my knife and multiple skins.

Earlier in the morning I got added by "Isotashi P. Ishii" after I made an advertisement on the Steam trading forums. He then proceeded to make me a decent offer, a Bayonet Stained FT for my Falchion with a "few skins". Seeing that the Bayonet wasn't in his inventory, I asked where it was. He told me that he was "purchasing it off of OPskins" and that we would trade after he got it. A little while later he told me we would "do the trade to the terms on his profile." His terms were that I send the knife, then he'll purchase the Bayonet from OPskins and send it to me. This was very clearly a scam. He then proceeded to tell me his "Steamrep was good" and that he's done the trade before. The Screenshot he sent and the screenshots on his profile are all falsified. In one image of "proof" he shows a chat log of him talking to someone that has broken English identical to his. When I accused him of scamming, he tried one last time to decieve me and then stopped responding all-together.​

Provide Evidence:
    Excuse the Steam skin, removing it would make me lose the chat log.

It's pretty clear that this is simply a pathetic scam attempt and should make him a prime candidate for banning.

The last 2 images (Proof3.png and Proof4.png) are the ones he falsified. One was sent to me and the other was on his profile.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.