1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198212577267 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by $ Moneymaker Mike, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $ Moneymaker Mike

$ Moneymaker Mike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64875709
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198212577267

Victim profile: 76561198090017146

What happened? Description:
    First of all: I don't got scammed, they just tried it.
    He added me with his "traiding account" and asked for my knife. I looked at his profile and at his inventory, wich is in another account. After that he asked what i want for my knife. After a little bit of writting he said that we should add a steam community admin which was a impressionator of Flawed vision (Steam 64ID: 76561198104227779). Because of you and your great side i found out that he is an impressionator. I hope that he is going to be untrusted in this side :)
    Sorry for my bad english!
    Have a nice day :)

Provide Evidence:
    I guess its a lot of proof, but i already left something out, so i got some more proof.
    First and second .png shows the impressionator posting wrong proof that he is legit
    Third shows the man i reported sending me his profile
    4. is showing the impressionator saying that we (in better words : I) should send him a trade offer (i think no real admin is doing this)
    5. shows the reaction after exposing them​

Attached Files:

2. $ Moneymaker Mike

$ Moneymaker Mike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64875709
    The type of report is maybe the wrong, but i wasn't totally sure how to call it :)
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.