1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198214039753 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ◄Ωмпι►, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ◄Ωмпι►

◄Ωмпι► New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12038323
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198214039753

Victim profile: 76561197984342374

What happened? Description:
    I have a few trades on CSGOLounge. The trade scammer sent me a friend request when my trade links explicitly list to not send me a friend request and to just send a trade offer. The trade scammer then tried to ask me if I had real life friends so that he could try to get me to trade my knife to them. Then after I trade the knife to them, he would impersonate me and then try to steal my knife by sending a trade request to my friend. Rather than go through the whole well documented process (Many posts about it in the scam threads on Reddit and the internet), I just blocked and removed him before true harm was done.

Chat Log: http://i.imgur.com/Ptl2TOP.png

Provide Evidence:
    I have a few trades on CSGOLounge. The trade scammer sent me a friend request when my trade links explicitly list to not send me a friend request and to just send a trade offer. He tried to ask me if I had real life friends so that he could try to get me to trade my knife to them. Then after I trade the knife to them, he would impersonate me and then try to steal my knife by sending a trade request to my friend. Rather than go through the whole well documented process (Many posts about it in the scam threads on Reddit and the internet), I just blocked and removed him before true harm was done.

After reviewing his SteamRep profile, he is a known trade scammer.

Chat Log: http://i.imgur.com/Ptl2TOP.png

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - user was already banned/tagged at this time - next time you come across a user such as this best to delete and move on before interaction.
    Report them to Valve also
    ◄Ωмпι► likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.