1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198119340333 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MainstreamPepe, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MainstreamPepe

MainstreamPepe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30300611
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119340333

Victim profile: 76561198020866950

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me to trade, I have a csgolounge page, he basically is a level 3 account with only dota 2 items. He told me his "storage" account is another one and has the link to it in his description, i go to his so called storage account and fin it's a very popular user with high level and a lot of very valuable csgo skins. The FIRST thing I read on the guys profile is "This the only profile i have. Dont get scam. " So obviously the guy that added me is a scammer. I added the real guy and told him that this other guy is impersonating him, we both agreed on report him to SteamRep. So I followed the scammers game and he started saying s✿✿✿ about bugged items, etc... you know, the classic scammer s✿✿✿. I followed his game just to get the necessary evidence so you guys can mark him as a scammer. thank you.​

Provide Evidence:
    These pics are chats and the 2 profiles, one of the scammer (level 3) and the other one is the real guy who I talked to. He started by telling me what I wanted and finished off saying he needs to check with an admin about our bugged items, etc... He is clearly a scammer​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - be sure to report user to Valve also
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.