1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198050043160 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by VapourWave | Black Pearl, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VapourWave | Black Pearl

VapourWave | Black Pearl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:163447784
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198050043160

Victim profile: 76561198287161296

What happened? Description:
    The scammer added me out of nowhere and asked me if i knew a gambling site like csgolotto, upon telling him i knew of those gambling sites he preceeded to explain to me that he was a large moderator of a site like csgolotto and that he was able to skew the odds in order to make me win multiple times consecutively. He then gave me the link of the site http://csgoletswin.com/ . Lying to him, I told him that i wanted him to prove his ability to skew the odds and make a certain player win, i then told him to pick a person then quickly changed my choice to understand if he was legit or not, Upon trying for the second try he made Tyler a player with one of the lowest percentages win, this is when i caught up with the scam. I then perceeded to lure him into describing more about the site by telling him i was gonna bet my expensive karambit tigertooth, This made him feel confident that i was going to fall for it,​

Provide Evidence:
    Asking the scammer about the site and how he could skew the odds to make me win.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tyler1140 Later wins AFTER telling him that i wanted Tyler to win during the pots final closing stages.
    [​IMG]

Tracing Tylers SteamID in order to check if he was a legit player.
    [​IMG]

None of the items Tyler won appeared in his recent inventory, Meaning he never participated in the POT in the FIRST PLACE. This is when i realized that all the players were false and were fabricated from a fraudulent and non-existant gambling website called
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - be sure to report user to valve also
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.