1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198043978113 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Assanssin Ghost, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Assanssin Ghost

Assanssin Ghost New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66970287
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198043978113

Victim profile: 76561198094206302

What happened? Description:
    He said he is a moderator on that scammer site csgoletswin.com and wants to make profit. He makes me winner and he takes 30%. He made various tests to believe him, and did win several players. Obviously I know it's a scam and report it now.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached evidence, photos (chat evidence 1-6): the scammer made several players won, but evaded questions about the accusations of other people linked to the site and who are also friends into steam.

Check the players who won in order to see if they were reliable. all players who have won roulette have no inventory items won. so the sites is a fraud. These players have won thousands of dollars, and inventories there are no items that exceed $ 10.
    -(Tyler1140) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243394228
    -(bango) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983724077

None of the items Tyler and Bango won appeared in his recent inventory, Meaning he never participated in the POT in the FIRST PLACE. This is when i realized that all the players were false and were fabricated from a fraudulent and non-existant gambling website called.

I put evidence so that it can confirm that we are friends, for now !!!. I hope there is enough evidence to sanction.

There are several other scammers accusations and the evidence is equal to 100% of this chat, for me is the same person or a bot.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Assanssin Ghost Did you encounter a bot account?

I've already taken care of accused - make sure you report user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.