1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561197974003285 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by King Dubya© Trading, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Dubya© Trading

King Dubya© Trading New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68378794
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197974003285

Victim profile: 76561198097023317

What happened? Description:
    He hasn't scammed me yet. He says my item must be verified by a steam admin to make sure it's not glitched. BS. His inventory is empty. A link on his steam profile leads to a big trader's inventory. He claims this account is the big trader's alt.

P.S. He is offering a Stattrack Karambit Doppler for a low fade bayo.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screen shots are not needed. Just look at his profile description. It is obvious beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a scammer. Here it is:
    We both undergo Item Verification by Steamworks Developer first just to have assurance if we are really trading safe items.
    Why? Because I am awared of those bugged items which mostly can ruin such inventories once received and is spreading around on this trade community. I'M REAL BEING CAREFUL. I will just send you the offer of the item we've dealed once I got the assurance from Steam Admin if the item I will be receiving from you is safe. I will never trade with you if you got those unsafe items.
    This act is not just only for my own sake but as well as your safety. Any other way, if you can't go with this, I am not forcing you.
    If you are wondering why I created this account for trading and not my main account directly, I am keeping my investments safe from all sorts of scam like: bots, hijackers, virus links, bugged items, and so on.

Again, it's neccesary and real important to do first to be totally safe 100% no doubt. After that, we will confidently trade with each other. Thank you!

That is obviously a scam. However, don't take my word for it. look at his profile yourself and perhaps alert the trader he is imitating.
    I am not telling the scammer I've reported him, because then he might change his profile description.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - although it would have been nice to know what the other account to be involved was.
    Make sure you report user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.