1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198090990179 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf

GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102512887
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198090990179

Victim profile: 76561198165291502

What happened? Description:
    I told him that I had a Aces High Airdog, then he was like "I can sell that for 20 keys ez" Then he proceeded to say "you dont believe me? Gimme it!" He sent me an offer afterwards and I accepted it, he then said I'll sell it tomorrow. I logged off, and the next day I saw he blocked me, I then tried sending him messages saying "Can I have my unusual back?" That was basically the gist of what happened.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.

PC screenshots not mobile please!
  3. GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf

Steam:
    Hello ЩĄ | Horse, by the way, I had to take the screenshots from my phone and transfer it to my computer, the chat was deleted on my computer but not my phone. ScreenShot(Evidence).png Evidence2.png
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't correct...screen shot from the PC.. use print screen, paste into paint - save as and upload. FULL SCREEN!
    Also follow the instructions I gave
  5. GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf

Steam:
    I can't bring up the chat log on the PC but I retook the other screenshots on PC like you asked.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No you didn't... read what I just said above
  7. GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf

Steam:
    Evidence3.png
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Isn't what I asked for again

9. Deather313

Deather313 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65362225
    hello, I don't have the our full convo still but he is picking and choosing what parts of the chat he is showing. After I said I could sell it ez he complained more about having it for a few days and not being able to sell it. I said part of trading is waiting and he said he would'nt wait so I said if you don't wanna trade give me your items and just play the game cause trading is slow. He replied by saying "send me a trade offer for it then" so I did. 10 or so minutes later he asked me if I sold it for him yet and I said for you? you gave me it did you not, and he said I was a broker, which I never said I was nor have I EVER brokered before. I think personally he regrets giving up on trading and wants it back after cooling down. I blocked him because he was spamming me with messages about it back and I figured I was in the right and don't like conflict. Personally I just want this matter over with and I am willing to return the unusual if I am in the wrong, but as I said from my point of view I was given it so I think we more so need someone to tell us who's right here to settle this.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Deather313 That story doesn't match the chats provided... you clearly told him you could get XX amount for the item and then he traded it to you. I see nothing here that suggests he was just giving it to you. Also for whatever reason you are saying your willing to return the item just to clear the report.
    You have no evidence to back up your story either which I find full of holes.
  11. Deather313

Deather313 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65362225
    I never claimed to be a broker, I was just saying what I thought It could be sold for before he quicksold it. I do regret this ALL and I said I was willing to trade it back if I was in the wrong because I didnt see myself in the wrong at the time, but now it seems I may have miss-understood the intentions of him giving me it. I did not however say id return it to get out of the situation, because as I said prior I cant find the full conversation we had and cant look back to see for certain. At the end of the day I dont wanna lose everything over a mistake I made by not reading everything carefully the first time, and lose all I have worked for by trading for over 3 years without incident, I will however accept either outcome, because at the end of the day I dont trade much any more, nor play TF2, and I dont wanna ruin that for GreenCase, which I feel this may already have. I know you must get many cases were people want to undo what they have done, and I also understand that I have to live with this so now I feel its just up to you and your judgement and whatever outcome you settle on.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    and still haven't given the user the item back..
  13. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
    @GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf

You must go to your Trade Inventory History in your browser. To do this, go to your inventory, click the "More" dropdown, and click "view inventory history." After that, you must find the trade you did with Deather and hover your mouse over his username so that his Steam URL appears in the bottom left corner. I have attached an example for you where I am hovered over Eice's name, it should look like this.

Attached Files:

14. GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf

Steam:
    I think I got it, thank you Sniper Pro.

Attached Files:

15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Not done any trades since then?
  16. GƦƎƎΝCASE| trade.tf

Steam:
    I have not been on steam lately, so no, I have not.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - you can also report user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.